By AJ Carney
SEMA’s Town Hall Meetings give members a chance to share the business challenges and opportunities they face.
SEMA has announced the panelists for its next General Membership and Town Hall Meeting at Turn 14 Distribution Inc. in Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania, Thursday, June 4, from 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Jonathan Mill, Vice President, E-Stopp
- Ian Lehn, President, BOOSTane
- Nate Shelton, CMO, Driven Performance Brands
- Chris Kersting, President and CEO, SEMA
- Mike Spagnola, Vice President, OEM and Product Development, SEMA
- Steve McDonald, Vice President, Government Affairs, SEMA
- U.S. Rep. Brendan Boyle
SEMA's Town Hall Meetings provide both members and prospective members with the opportunity to discuss the state of the industry and learn about the association's current programs and objectives while networking with automotive aftermarket professionals from the same geographic region. These personal interactions give members a chance to share the business challenges and opportunities they face. As SEMA staff interacts with attendees, they also gain valuable feedback, which helps identify how current benefits can enhance members' business operations to better meet their needs.