By Zane Clark
Workshop attendees will receive instruction on how to take advantage of the SEMA Garage Photography Studio and learn important information about the type of cameras and equipment needed to get the desired shot.
Hosted by the SEMA Garage, famed automotive photographer Randy Lorentzen and Samy’s Camera Rental Manager Harold Sweet will walk marketing and media professionals through the keys to taking photos that will capture customers. In this hands-on workshop, attendees will walk away with practical tips and solutions addressing the fundamental questions of photography, including:
- Is there a clear center of interest?
- Is the image composed well?
- Is the focus tack sharp and is the exposure appropriate?
- Does the photo tell a story?
- Does the lighting enhance the subject and message?
- Is the approach creative?
- A full-day photo session at the SEMA Garage for half-day price.
- Discounted professional services from Randy Lorentzen.
- 20% rental discount from Samy’s Camera for first-time customers.
Register today. Due to the interactive nature of the workshop, attendance will be limited to 15 attendees. Maximum of two employees per company permitted.
About the SEMA Garage Photography Studio
At 1,600 sq. ft., the SEMA Garage Photo Studio is the perfect rental photography studio for shooting products, people and vehicles. The photo cove features solid-white infinity walls and adjustable overhead lighting. Rental includes exclusive access to the studio, hot lights and even GoJaks to expedite your automotive shooting experience.
When: Thursday, May 7, 2015
Where: SEMA Garage, 1577 South Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765
8:30 a.m.: Coffee & Donut Registration
9:30 a.m.: Interactive Photography Workshop
11:30 a.m.: Lunch is served
12:30 p.m.: Workshop adjourned
Contact information: Rachael Salazar, senior coordinator, SEMA Garage OEM relations.