SEMA Show exhibitors have access to account representatives to help guide them throughout the booth space applications process.
- Trucks/SUV/Off-Road, Powersports and Restoration: Alan Josse
- Mobile Electronics, Wheels & Accessories and OEMs: Warren Kosikov
- Business Services, Tools and Equipment and Global Tires: Brian Paik
- Collision Repair, Hot Rod, Restyling, Car Care and Accessories: Monica Terlouw
- Racing & Performance: Andrea Brake, Eric Jurado, Judy Kean, Francisque Savinien, Jeff Swoboda and Reed Morales
The 2015 SEMA Show takes place Tuesday–Friday, November 3–6, in Las Vegas. For more information visit www.SEMAShow.com or apply for a booth.