By Becca Butler
With 145,000 people in attendance each year, several opportunities are available for exhibitors to gain maximum exposure at the SEMA Show.
Nearly 145,000 individuals walk the halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center at the SEMA Show each year, making it possible for exhibitors to expose their brand through the mere act of having a booth. But in addition to the exposure that companies get on the show floor, there are exclusive exhibitor opportunities that can help further increase their brand awareness.
- Media Coverage: Nearly 3,000 credentialed media attend the Show. Programs such as the online media center and the press distribution during the event are available to exhibitors at no additional cost.
- Showcase Display: With more than 70% of buyers visiting the New Products Showcase, the feature is the No. 1 attraction at the SEMA Show. All exhibitors are able to submit one entry at no cost, and a featured products category is available to those whose product does not qualify as “new.”
- Project Vehicles: In addition to the ability to display a vehicle in a booth, exhibitors may also apply for a feature vehicle space. This is especially beneficial to those with a 10x10-ft. space that may not accommodate a vehicle, and is a great way to showcase products and drive traffic to one’s booth.
- Sponsorships: Branding opportunities for everything from lanyards and billboard kiosks, to banners and events, are available exclusively to exhibitors. Such sponsorships can be ideal for those targeting specific market niches.
- SEMA Show Directory: The SEMA Show Directory helps exhibitors get their name out throughout the year, as it’s typically held by attendees and referred to well after the SEMA Show. Additionally, the publication is mailed to more than 18,000 industry professionals before the event.