By SEMA Editors
The SCRS Repairer Driven Education series will focus on issues and information that’s relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace. To register, visit www.SEMAshow.com/SCRS.
As a reminder to Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) members and industry guests, attendees who register for the 2014 SEMA Show online by October 17 will take advantage of the discounted registration for the Show and SCRS’ Repairer Driven Education series.
Whether you have an interest in business management, marketing, estimating or technical operations within the repair facility, SCRS has crafted a series of learning platforms and networking forums that are only available at the 2014 SEMA Show.
To help attendees register in minutes and get to business, here are some things to remember when registering for the Show, November 4–7, in Las Vegas.
Five Tips to Speed Through Registration:
- Proof of working for an auto-related company. Two forms of qualifying materials are required and include: a tax registration certificate or business registration; a business license; two recent paycheck stubs; a business card (company name and address must correspond with the information on registration form and include job title); business photo ID (must include company name, photo and full name); and invoices from automotive companies doing business with your company.
- Register by October 17 to have badges mailed for domestic attendees (international attendees must register by September 19 to have badges mailed.) In addition, media (including exhibiting media) and non-exhibiting manufacturer badges are not mailed and must to be picked up on-site.
- When registering, you will come across a “Seminars & Special Events” section. To register for Repairer Driven Education, the OEM Collision Repair Technology Summit or other SCRS after-hours events, you must select the blue button at the bottom of the page labeled “Collision Repair Sessions.” This button is directly next to the “Save Changes” button.
- If at any point you need help registering for the sessions you are interested in attending, you are welcome to call registration customer service at 866-229-3687.
- Once registration is complete and submitted, the information will be processed. Attendees will receive a confirmation e-mail that MUST be clicked on in order to complete the registration process. Note: Activating the link in the confirmation e-mail is an important step that is often overlooked by attendees, which will delay the badge-mailing process.
After the confirmation is made, attendees can quickly secure hotel accommodations and reservations in minutes through the Travel & Lodging page.
For more information on the Repairer Driven Education series at the 2014 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMASHOW.com/SCRS.