By SEMA Editors
Toyota will select four SEMA members with approved current- or older-generation Toyota vehicles in their booths to display an additional vehicle in the OEM's outdoor space throughout Show week and help upgrade their company’s vehicle with Toyota TRD parts at no cost.
Toyota has announced new enhancements to its SEMA Member Spotlight Program. In addition to a chance to be acknowledged at the OEM’s 2014 SEMA Show press conference on November 4, Toyota will select four members to display an additional vehicle in the Toyota outdoor space throughout Show week and help upgrade their company’s vehicle with Toyota TRD parts at no cost.
About Toyota's SEMA Membership Spotlight Program
Toyota is providing exhibitors the opportunity to be a part of its press conference at the 2014 SEMA Show, November 4–7, in Las Vegas. Exhibitors with approved current- or older-generation Toyota vehicles in their booths will be acknowledged in the Toyota press event and will also have an opportunity to display a second vehicle in the Toyota outdoor space throughout Show week.
Known as the SEMA Member Spotlight Program, the Toyota-developed initiative is designed to provide more direct engagement with SEMA exhibitors and membership.
Exhibitors can register their Toyota-based project vehicle for SEMA Member Spotlight Program consideration. The required information can also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
SEMA Member Spotlight Submission Requirements:
- Registration must be submitted by Friday, October 10. Indicate whether the participant wants to be considered for the outdoor display area.
- Submit a high-resolution logo file by Friday, October 10, to be included in promotional elements determined by Toyota.
- Exhibitor agrees to display a current-generation Toyota in their Show booth, along with provided collateral materials throughout the SEMA Show.
- Older-model Toyotas can be used for display purposes if business needs require it. Include this requirement on your registration form.
- Should you be selected for one of the four display models, be able to provide a secondary vehicle for the duration of the Show.
More information about the 2014 SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com.