By SEMA Editors
Exhibiting companies with special pricing, promotions, two-for-one offers, Show demonstrations and other incentives or specials are encouraged to let SEMA know.
SEMA Show exhibitors are invited to generate more opportunities and awareness for their company and products by announcing SEMA Show incentives in SEMA eNews.
Exhibiting companies with special pricing, promotions, two-for-one offers, Show demonstrations and other incentives or specials are encouraged to let SEMA know. The information will be included each week in SEMA eNews from now until the opening of the 2014 SEMA Show.
To be included, send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Autocap North America, Booth 11543 (North Hall): Offering a SEMA Show special to new and existing customers: 15% off current pricing on all Autocap Re-Usable Service protections, such as seat covers, steering wheel covers, etc., as well as our customized printed Locking Wheel Nut Key Bags. Valid only on orders placed at the Show, November 4–7. For product information, visit booth 11543 or online at www.autocap.com.mx.
- FLITZ International Ltd., Booth 20071: Offering product demos for the run of the show, giving away free samples and offering special discounts on the entire FLITZ product line. The company is providing SEMA (Hot Buy) special packages which enable customers to get a free video monitor, free resalable products, displays, signage and all being shipped freight free within the continental United States.
- Hammerhead Armor, Booth 32199: A division of Hol-Mac Corp., Hammerhead Armor currently has front- and rear-bumper designs that cover more than 200 truck makes and models, including Chevy, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Toyota, Nissan and Jeep. Attendees who visit their booth and register during the Show will be eligible to win an authorized dealer package valued at more than $2,000. For more information about Hammerhead Armor’s complete line of aftermarket bumpers and accessories, visit hammerheadarmor.com or call 855-HHTOUGH. Hammerhead Armor can also be found on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @hammerheadarmor.
- Leather Therapy, Booth 12472: With the purchase of $500 of mixed case Leather Therapy products, customers will receive free shipping in the Continental United States. Visit booth 12472 to find out more about Leather Therapy.
- TUFTRUCK & West Coast Winch, Booth 33055: Offering a SEMA Show special to new and existing customers. The company is offering 10% off all TUFTRUCK heavy-duty applications and West Coast Winch and accessories. Valid on all purchases made at the Show, November 4–7. Interested distributors are encouraged to visit www.TUFTRUCK.com or www.WESTCOASTWINCH.com or visit booth 33055.
- Vision Engraving & Routing Systems, Booth 10125: Vision will demonstrate deep metal engraving and parts marking or the duration of the SEMA Show. Come by, watch and get a free engraved sample. With the ability to adjust depth, speed and other key factors, you can reproduce a clean, clear marking that won't be removed. Vision has a variety of engraving and routing systems that will allow you to work with flat, cylindrical, and odd-shaped items in a wide range of materials and applications. Vision has desktop-sized machines starting at 8x10-in. and going up to a 4x8-ft. CNC router engraver. Engrave curved, flat or round surfaces in a variety of metals, such as iron, steel, brass, aluminum, gold, copper, silver and more. Vision software features auto serialization for quicker turnaround times on high-volume jobs. For more information, visit www.visionengravers.com.
- Wavetrac Differentials, Booth 23820: Offering a SEMA Show special to new and existing customers. The company is offering an additional 10% off current pricing on all Wavetrac applications. Valid only on orders placed at the Show, November 4–7. For product information, visit booth 23820 or online at www.wavetrac.net.
Even though the majority of buyer orders take place in the weeks following the Show, a growing trend is for more business deals to be conducted on-site. SEMA research reveals that 45% of buyers in 2013 placed an order at the show, up from 40% in 2012.
SEMA research also indicates that buyers are increasingly eager to take advantage of deals at the Show. Even though only 38% of exhibitors offered a Show discount, 76% of buyers report taking advantage of SEMA Show specials or discounts during the Show.
For more information on the 2014 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAShow.com.