By SEMA Editors
Exhibiting companies with special pricing, promotions, two-for-one offers, Show demonstrations and other incentives or specials are encouraged to let SEMA know.
SEMA Show exhibitors are invited to generate more opportunities and awareness for their company and products by announcing SEMA Show incentives in SEMA eNews.
For exhibitors, it pays to offer Show specials and discounts. In 2012, nearly three-quarters of buyers who made purchases took advantage of SEMA Show specials and discounts—a 6% increase over the previous year. Exhibiting companies that want to increase their selling opportunities with special pricing, promotions, two-for-one offers, Show demonstrations and other incentives or specials are encouraged to let SEMA know.
The following are just a sampling of some of the amazing specials offered by our exhibitors at this year's Show:
- The Attivo Group is offering 20% off business software solutions to SEMA members through the end of December 2013. For more details, visit their website, call 877-428-8486 or visit their Booth #50335.
- Bed Wood and Parts, an established purveyor of premium wood products serving the automotive aftermarket and outdoor recreation markets, is waiving the minimum buy-in, and offering an additional 5% off all opening orders by new B2B customers, placed between now and the close of the SEMA Show. Companies interested in becoming dealers or distributors should contact the company at email@example.com, or call 270-424-3000 Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (CDT). You can also visit them at SEMA Booth #23186 in Hot Rod Alley.
- Big Mike’s Performance Parts—manufacturer of the STO N SHO detachable front license plate bracket—is offering free standard freight on first orders placed by new customers between now and December 1, 2013. Visit www.bigmikesperformanceparts.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 831-663-4849 for more information, or visit their Booth #50306.
- CargoGlide is a manufacturer of premium-grade slide-out truckbed slides for pickups, vans, work truck bodies and RVs. Eight models are available in 100% and 70% extensions, with capacities from 500 lbs. to 2,000 lbs. At the end of the SEMA Show, CargoGlide will give away a CG1000-S unit, designed to fit any truck, van or SUV. To enter, stop by Booth #32213 and swipe your card. For product information or to become a dealer, contact David McInturf at email@example.com or 877-525-9535.
- Cloud-Rider Designs is offering 20% off all licensed GM products when ordered during the Show. Take advantage of the company's after-Show special until December 31, and get 10% off. Order 10 pair of the new Fusion Bond Long Flaps before December 31, and receive 10% off, and order Advantage SS Tow Flaps before December 31, for spring delivery and get 5% off. Visit www.cloud-rider.com or stop by Booth #37139.
- Crap Industries is offering 20% off all products through the end of December 2013. The company manufactures niche market products for more than 37 working automobile and motorcycle titles in its Oak Hills, California, shop. Private-label products include bumpers, lifts, exhausts, skid plates, light bars, tire carriers, bed cages, roof baskets and small & medium trailers for the small-car market. For product information or to become a dealer, stop by Booth #16012 or contact Kristen Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-885-6054.
- Del City will offer a 15% discount and free freight on its Assorted Butt Connector Kits at the 2013 SEMA Show. Select from assortments of shrink/crimp, clear-view shrink/crimp, shrink/crimp/solder and shrink/solder butt connectors. Quickly complete electrical projects with these starter kits, conveniently packaged in a flip-top jar. Visit the Del City, Booth #23775, in the Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. For more information about Assorted Butt Connector Kits or to learn more about Del City’s full line of terminals and connectors, visit www.delcity.net or call 800-654-4757.
- EnerSys is offering a 10% discount on ODYSSEY battery orders placed at the 2013 SEMA Show via the ODYSSEY Battery online store kiosk. The discount includes freight. Special guest appearances include Brian Deegan, Tuesday, November 5, from 9:45 a.m.–10:45 a.m., and Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood, Tuesday, November 5, from 3:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m. Visit the ODYSSEY Battery Booth #24863 in Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center for more details.
- Fuel Direct is having a live product demo on how Xp3 Extra Power Fuel Enhancer deals with water problems in fuels by transforming water into a 100% burnable liquid. The company is offering a 23% discount on products ordered at the Show. Interested distributors can visit www.Xp3Direct.com before the Show or e-mail sales@Xp3Direct.com for information on the company's distributor program. Visit Booth # 50340 located in the South Hall Bridge exhibits.
- Hot Shoppe Designs offers a $150 discount off new orders written at the Show. Visit Booth #13161 for more information.
- JRi Shocks is offering daily Show specials and gift cards. Visit Booth #24857.
- The Lincoln Electric Co., manufacturer of MIG, TIG and other welding equipment consumables, is offering its Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak for a Show special price of $159 to SEMA members—a discount of $115 off the manufacturer's industrial list price. The Ready-Pak includes a welder's duffle bag filled with a welding jacket, auto-darkening helmet, doo rag, MIG/Stick gloves, Steelworker leather shop gloves and a pair of safety glasses. Check out the Ready-Pak, view a variety of welding and plasma cutting demos, get answers to your welding questions and rub shoulders with celebrity Lincoln Electric equipment users at Booth #23527.
- McLean Wire Wheel, manufacturer of quality wire wheels, is offering a free freight program for any set of four or more black chrome 30 or 52 spoke wire wheels. This offer will be good from November 3, 2013, to January 31, 2014. Visit Booth #22783 in the Central Hall (Hot Rod Alley) or Booth #46042 in the South Hall. For more information, call 909-947-8687 and ask for Bob or
Urbano, or e-mail email@example.com. This offer is limited to stock on hand.
- Newark Auto Products—manufacturer of sewn to contour replacement carpets for most classic cars and trucks, and distributor of molded rubber mats for classic pickups—is offering 15% off orders placed by new customers between now and the close of the SEMA Show. Interested distributors should visit www.newark-auto.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-677-9935, Monday–Friday, from 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (EDT), or visit Booth #23889.
- Next Innovations, manufacturer of “Motorglyphics” steel trim for your man cave. A full line of automotive-themed metal collectable décor items, including licensed product for Ford and General Motors, along with other various artists. Mention you saw the company's item in the “New Products Showcase” and receive free shipping on your first order. Limited-edition SEMA Show items available with special pricing, ask at booth for details. Stop by Booth #33261 in South Hall Spotlight Exhibitors and receive a free gift while supplies last. Visit www.nextinnovations.net or call 218-547-5990 for more information.
- NitroFill E-170: $6,495 plus freight. Includes four 26-ft. tire fill hoses with clip-on air chucks. Includes a limited lifetime warranty. NitroFill E-160: $3,995 plus freight. Includes four 26-ft. tire fill hoses with clip-on air chucks. Includes limited lifetime warranty. NitroFill E-135: $1,995 plus freight. Includes one 26-ft. tire fill hose with clip-on air chuck. Includes a limited lifetime warranty. NTM-25 Cap Kits: $17 each. Includes five aluminum "NitroFill" valve caps, windshield cling, keychain ring and tag number. Includes 12 months of unlimited prepaid roadside assistance, $200 tire repair/replacement coverage, 14 professional newsletters, 12 monthly text messages and unlimited access to the NitroFill dealer menu. For more information, visit NitroFill in Booth #41087.
- ORACLE Lighting is offering pre-paid freight on all stocking orders more than $1,000 from now until November 22 for SEMA members. Interested dealers are encouraged to visit www.oraclelights.com, call 800-407-5776 or visit Booth #11761.
- Red Kap is offering customized apparel solutions to all registered exhibitors. The automotive apparel manufacturer has teamed up with online retailer, Automotive Workwear, to offer a convenient online solution for exhibitor’s in-booth apparel needs. A variety of styles, ranging from Red Kap’s most popular automotive work shirts to executive dress shirts, and polos to jackets, are available. Plus, exhibitors can add embroidered company logos and employee names on their orders—all from Automotive Workwear’s website. Red Kap apparel will also be available at one of the six Official SEMA Stores located throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center. Visit www.AutomotiveWorkwear.com/SEMA to browse all available products and place your order today. If you would like help with your order or have additional questions, call 800-589-1084 and talk with a customer service representative at Automotive Workwear.
- Reikken is offering a Show special discounted rate for Reikken Power Cells and Energie Power Cells placed at the 2013 SEMA Show. Visit the Reikken Booth #11529 in the North Hall for all the programs offered.
- Sports Licensing Solutions/FANMATS is offering 10% off all retail customer orders written at the Show. Free freight for select customers who are eligible. For more information, call 800-525-5923 or visit SEMA Booth #12954.
- Torque Trends Inc., maker of the Torque Box reduction gear box for off-road racing, lifted big-tire trucks and the ev-conversion markets. All buyers who apply for “Torque Box Authorized Dealer” status at the Show will have their required initial product purchase cut in half. You can return your initial order with no re-stocking fee for up to 90 days. Stop by Booth #32263 or visit www.torquetrends.com.
- Tuftruck manufactures heavy-duty products, including heavy-duty coils, super-duty shocks, severe-duty brake pads and a portable winch for domestic trucks and vans. The company is offering 10% off all Tuftruck coil kits and 5% off Tuflugger portable Winch units and accessories to new and existing customers, valid on all purchases made at the Show, from November 5–8. Visit Booth #33189 in the South Hall. Interested distributors are encouraged to visit www.tuftruck.com or call 800-667-6167.
- Uni-Dolly is offering 18% savings on a complete Uni-Dolly system that will support most vehicles with a capacity of 9,600 lbs. or less. Stop by Booth #10769 in the Tools and Equipment section at the SEMA Show or visit Uni-Dolly.com. For information, contact Keith Cooksey at email@example.com or 360.896.5420.