SEMA, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Commerce, has created a program to bring to the United States popular vehicles not sold in this country. Pictured here are SEMA members measuring the ’13 Ford Ranger T6.
- Lack of knowledge about the best international markets to target and the criteria to judge the options.
- Unfamiliarity with which vehicles are on the road so that companies can identify the best markets for their products.
- Lack of access to vehicles not sold in the United States but for which there is demand for products overseas.
- The need to identify potential customers and the opportunities to meet with these buyers.
- Lack of information on the laws/regulations regarding the sale of products in a target country.