By SEMA Editors
Exhibiting companies with special pricing, promotions, two-for-one offers, Show demonstrations and other incentives or specials are encouraged to let SEMA know.
SEMA Show exhibitors are invited to generate more opportunities and awareness for their company and products by announcing SEMA Show incentives in SEMA eNews.
For exhibitors, it pays to offer Show specials and discounts. In 2012, nearly three quarters of buyers who made purchases took advantage of SEMA Show specials and discounts—a 6% increase over the previous year. Exhibiting companies that want to increase their selling opportunities with special pricing, promotions, two-for-one offers, Show demonstrations and other incentives or specials are encouraged to let SEMA know.
The following are just a sampling of some of the amazing specials offered by our exhibitors at this year's Show:
- The Attivo Group is offering 20% off business software solutions to SEMA members through the end of December 2013. For more details, visit their website, call 877-428-8486 or visit their Booth #50335.
- CargoGlide is a manufacturer of premium-grade slide-out truckbed slides for pickups, vans, work truck bodies and RVs. Eight models are available in 100% and 70% extensions, with capacities from 500 lbs. to 2,000 lbs. At the end of the SEMA Show, CargoGlide will give away a CG1000-S unit, designed to fit any truck, van or SUV. To enter, stop by Booth #32213 and swipe your card. For product information or to become a dealer, contact David McInturf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-525-9535.
- EnerSys is offering a special discounted rate for ODYSSEY battery orders placed at the 2013 SEMA Show via the ODYSSEY Battery online store kiosk. Visit the ODYSSEY Battery Booth #24863 in Central Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center for more details.
- Newark Auto Products—manufacturer of sewn to contour replacement carpets for most classic cars and trucks, and distributor of molded rubber mats for classic pickups—is offering 15% off orders placed by new customers between now and the close of the SEMA Show. Interested distributors should visit www.newark-auto.com, e-mail email@example.com or call 973-677-9935, Monday–Friday, from 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (EDT), or visit Booth #23889.
- NitroFill E-170: $6495 plus freight. Includes four 26-ft. tire fill hoses with clip-on air chucks. Includes a limited lifetime warranty. NitroFill E-160: $3,995 plus freight. Includes four 26-ft. tire fill hoses with clip-on air chucks. Includes limited lifetime warranty. NitroFill E-135: $1,995 plus freight. Includes one 26-ft. tire fill hose with clip-on air chuck. Includes a limited lifetime warranty. NTM-25 Cap Kits: $17 each. Includes five aluminum "NitroFill" valve caps, windshield cling, keychain ring and tag number. Includes 12 months of unlimited prepaid roadside assistance, $200 tire repair/replacement coverage, 14 professional newsletters, 12 monthly text messages and unlimited access to the NitroFill dealer menu. For more information, visit NitroFill in Booth #41087.
- ORACLE Lighting is offering pre-paid freight on all stocking orders more than $1,000 from now until November 22 for SEMA members. Interested dealers are encouraged to visit www.oraclelights.com, call 800-407-5776 or visit Booth #11761.