Whether an attending company is a SEMA Show veteran or a first-time exhibitor, the Exhibitor Education Summit is packed with the tools, tips and insight needed to help exhibitors maximize their return on investment.
Beginning April 15, at 3:00 p.m., exhibitors will learn SEMA Show best practices dedicated to the following topics and opportunities:
- Saving money on SEMA Show costs, including material handling, electrical and other related expenses.
- Taking advantage of SEMA value-added programs.
- Properly planning and budgeting to add value to the SEMA Show experience.
- Exploring promotional opportunities through sponsorships.
- Using proven strategies to direct buyers to visit your booth.
The Exhibitor Education Summit was created to allow attendees to meet face to face with members of the SEMA Show staff and service providers and help companies establish relationships with personnel who can be instrumental to a successful SEMA Show experience. Programs and services are available to help SEMA Show exhibitors find new buyers, strengthen relationships with existing buyers, promote new products, expand brand awareness and discover untapped markets.
Space for the program is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Complimentary hotel rooms and meals at the summit are included. Certain conditions do apply.
Important Exhibitor Dates
- March 29: Exhibitor Education Summit Registration Deadline
- April 5: Priority Booth Space Selection Deadline
- Apr 15–17: Exhibitor Summit, Las Vegas Convention Center
- May 2–20: Booth Space Selection
- November 5–8: 2013 SEMA Show, Las Vegas Convention Center