Are you hunting for a new job? The “Positions Available” section in the SEMA Member Classifieds lists more than 50 job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Carlisle Brake & Friction is hiring for several positions, including engineers, a production manager, material scientists, a marketing analyst and market segment managers.
- advanced FLOW engineering Inc., located in Corona, California, is hiring a fabricator/technician – product development to assist project leaders, which involves developing new product applications complete from initial concept through production. This position requires someone with a mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, hand-eye coordination, the ability to read measurement tools, perform basic shop math and experience with welding equipment.
- Hess Motorsports Inc., located in Anaheim Hills, California, is hiring a shop manager for its new and growing performance and luxury shop. This is often a hands-on role, requiring familiarity with exotic and/or modern musclecars. The successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to accurately estimate labor and time needed to complete job orders. Purchasing skills are a big plus.
- SEMA is adding a government and public affairs manager who is an auto enthusiast to its Washington, D.C., government affairs office. The highly motivated professional must have a basic understanding of legislative/regulatory issues pertaining to the automotive specialty-equipment industry, along with excellent writing and public speaking skills. This position requires travel. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- PerformanceParts.com seeks a sales and marketing specialist for its Tennessee office. Responsibilities include developing e-mail marketing tools; monitoring and responding to orders in various sales channels, including Amazon and eBay; and phone and online support. Applicants must possess strong computer skills, a desire to grow in their marketing abilities, written and oral communication skills and an understanding of how e-based retailing operates. Automotive aftermarket knowledge is desirable.