|FIAT is offering a FIAT 500 Sport vehicle to two vehicle customizers for the 2011 SEMA Show to create and promote accessories and vendor
In partnering with external customizers to showcase the FIAT 500 for the 2011 SEMA Show, the manufacturer is offering a FIAT 500 Sport vehicle to two vehicle customizers. This offer is designed to create and promote accessories and vendor capabilities. The modified vehicle potentially will be displayed at major auto shows and FIAT promotional events with media coverage.
The FIAT 500 Sport is equipped with a 1.4L 16v MultiAir Engine with a manual transmission and features a sport suspension, sport seats, a rear spoiler and 16-in. aluminum alloy wheels
FIAT 500 2011 SEMA Show Requirements:
- Send an introductory letter defining the theme of the project vehicle and its general content.
- Submit 8½ x 11 color renderings illustrating front/side, rear and interior appearance (composite ¾ views are acceptable) with the intended color and graphic scheme accurately defined. Preservation of front-end brand identity (divisional emblem and possibly grille features) is mandatory.
- Include a list of specific system upgrades, including partnered sources and new products being developed for FIAT through the project.
- Send examples of previous project vehicles and promotional activities by the applicant.
- Submit a promotional and media outreach plan beyond the SEMA Show (i.e. tour of events, specific magazine feature articles, online promotion, etc.).
- Availability for the 2011 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, November 1–4 is required. Please state where the vehicle will be displayed at the SEMA Show and who will sponsor the vehicle if it is placed in a feature spot. Note that partners are required to promote the vehicle through November 1, 2012. Proposals with guaranteed interior booth space will be given preferred consideration.
- Required shows to be displayed as part of FIAT display: NAIAS (January 9–22, 2012); Chicago Auto Show (February 8–19, 2012); New York Auto Show (April 6–15, 2012); Fader Fort (April 2012).
- Must be accessible for a minimum of four Fiat brand/dealer events.
Aftermarket companies requesting vehicles should have the following capabilities:
- Be financially and technically capable of building a one-off show car without financial or parts support from FIAT USA or Chrysler Group LLC or Mopar.
- Be willing to partner with other non-competing aftermarket companies or enthusiast publications to enhance the vehicle project.
- Have a history of active promotion of vehicle projects with an established marketing plan.
Project vehicle recipients must:
- Execute a promotional agreement with Chrysler that sets forth the obligations of the vehicle recipient, including, without limitation, the requirement to return the vehicle to Chrysler Group LLC.
- Commit to make the vehicle available to FIAT or its dealers if requested for additional shows and exhibits for a minimum of two years from the initial delivery date.
- Commit to feature the vehicle with the FIAT and model logos intact and visible.
- Commit to provide regular reports to FIAT USA public relations regarding media coverage and event activity for the project vehicle for a minimum of two years from the initial delivery date.
Please e-mail your detailed project proposal or questions to nicole.longhini@FIATUSA.com before July 7, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. (EDT).
For more information, click here.