|All of the content on the new, easier-to-use learning management system, located online at www.SEMA.org/eLearning, is offered free of charge to the entire industry for a limited time.
The SEMA Education Institute (SEI) continues to build out its library of invaluable presentations for automotive specialty-equipment businesses of every type. All of the content on the new, easier-to-use learning management system, located online at www.SEMA.org/eLearning, is offered free of charge to the entire industry for a limited time.
The latest addition is a must-view for any company that uses the Internet in its sales and marketing programs (which should mean every business). “How to Profit with Google AdWords” offers unique and proven advice about how to take advantage of the web’s hottest marketing tool for immediate and measurable sales results. Presenter Perry Marshall of Perry Marshall & Associates will teach you and your sales staff how to:
- Structure an ad campaign to produce real results.
- Use free and low-cost tools to plan and evaluate a campaign.
- Understand the differences between “broad match,” “phrase” and “exact match” and how to use each.
- Identify and use negative keywords.
- Improve poorly performing words, groups or campaigns.
- Quickly and accurately measure results.
- See what your competitors are doing.
- Hire the right people to provide advice and deliver competent help.
Marshall has published hundreds of articles on sales, marketing and technology, and his works include The Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords. He has been featured at conferences throughout the world and has consulted in more than 200 industries, and now you can learn from this acknowledged master of the medium.
Visit www.SEMA.org/eLearning today and begin to boost your company’s bottom line.