This online presentation, complete with visual and audio components, provides practical tips on how to succeed and what to avoid. In only the last three years, forum traffic has grown exponentially as buyers look for reliable, objective sources of information. These communities are rich with consumer-generated content, leading members to interact with each other and share their knowledge, experiences and opinions. Enterprising marketers and vendors can exploit this frontier to build their brands and revenue.
But what do you need to do to get started? What does it take to succeed? Who is doing a good job at it?
Join Jason Bauer of VerticalScope and Justin Choi of Cie Studios as they share the secrets for success in this exciting new channel, including topics such as:
- Traditional advertising vs. interactive online community participation
- Building your community marketing plan by knowing the benefits and setting your priorities
- Top 10 tips for successful sales and marketing
- Doing it right through real-life examples
- Rules of the road for steering clear of marketing missteps
- Supporting your plan with staffing and other resources
- Growing your returns by moving from basic to advanced community marketing
- What to expect in the next three years