Whether it's lean times or not, attending the 2009 Internet Symposium will equip you with easy to implement, low- and no-cost online marketing solutions to optimize your company's visibility and profitability. Industry experts will dive into the most-asked internet marketing questions such as:
- Why am I lacking website traffic?
- How can I get more online sales?
- Why can't my customers find me?
- What are ACES and PIES, and why are they so important to my online catalogue?
- How can I make killer video on the cheap?
- What's the big deal about Skype, Voiceover IP (VoIP), Facebook and Plaxo?
- If I only had $10,000 to spend on internet marketing, what should I do?
Attend the 2009 SEMA Internet Symposium, August 1, 2009, at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, California, and you'll walk away with answers to these questions and more!
The SEMA Internet Symposium sells out every year. Don't wait—Register now for early bird discounts.
Early Bird Registration Fees:
SEMA Member—First company employee: $125
SEMA Member—Additional company employee: $99
Non-SEMA Member: $199
The entire content of this event is designed for and by industry professionals like you. The SEMA Street Performance Council is a group of innovative and passionate professionals.
View here for more information, registration, and to view a detailed agenda and short presenter videos.
The Internet Symposium is part of Leadership Days.