The deadline to participate in the 2009 SEMA Show priority space selection is only two weeks away. Whether this is your company’s 40th or first SEMA Show, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to get the best booth location possible.
The SEMA Show provides the best opportunity of the year for your company to make a statement. Nowhere else does the automotive specialty-equipment world truly come together than at the SEMA Show.
To participate in the priority space selection, follow the link below to access the online Exhibit Space Rental Agreement. The Exhibit Space Rental Agreement has never been easier to complete. Agreements and deposits must be received by May 8, 2009, in order to participate in priority space selection.
Ready to reserve your booth? Click here.
New for 2009
- Later Space Selection: In order to provide exhibitors with additional time to plan for maximum cost-effectiveness, resource efficiency and ROI, space selection has been moved from early May to mid-June.
- SEMA Installment Payment Plan Option: Pay only 25% down with the submission of the Exhibit Space Rental Agreement. The final payment will not be due until September.
- New “Powersports & Utility Vehicles” Show Section: Designated for scooters, ATVs, motorcycles, pocket bikes, mini-bikes, golf carts, two and three-wheel personal vehicles, accessories and services, the section is sure to attract a whole new world of qualified buyers.
- New “Paint, Body & Equipment” Section: Includes vehicle paint, prep stations, paint booths, body work, frame machines, spray guns and safety/filtration/breathing apparatuses, and related accessories, equipment, systems, coating/refinishing products, services and publications.
- Free Drayage Program Expanded: Entitles free drayage to exhibitors with 1,000 lbs. or less of freight that is transported to the Show in their personal vehicles.
- Rock-Bottom, SEMA-Negotiated Hotel Room Rates: Prices start at $59 a night.
If you have questions or need any assistance, contact your Show Management account executive at SEMA-exhibit@ConvExx.com or 702/450-7662, ext. 120.