SHOW DAYS: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4–FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 7
NEW THIS YEAR!
First Aid Additional Location
Three new locations for first aid have been added to the Show in order to expedite service. The location areas are:
- North Lobby
- East end of the South Hall upstairs.
- Roving first-aid in the Silver Lot for the Front Halls
In order to help exhibitors with a nominal amount of freight, Free Hand Carry/Cart Service has been increased up to 1,000 pounds. This service is available Saturday, November 1, and Sunday, November 2, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. on, and Monday, November 3, 8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
New "Clean Floor" Deadline in Effect
In an effort by SEMA and the Official Service Contractor to ensure a fluid move-in of the Show for all exhibitors, a new "clean floor" deadline will be enforced at the 2008 SEMA Show. "Clean Floor" refers to the requirement that all crates and "empties" be ready for pick up by the Official Service Contractor for storage during the Show. All crates must be sealed, closed and labeled in order for Freeman to commence "cleaning" the floor for final preparation of the Show's opening (i.e., laying aisle carpet, completing hanging banners, etc.).
Previously, the deadline was 5:00 p.m. on the Monday before Show opening, but the deadline has been changed to 3:00 p.m. Although this is only two hours, those two hours are vital to the successful opening of the Show, ensuring everything is completed prior to the first attendees walking the Show floor Tuesday morning, and alleviating any issues you, the exhibitor, may have prior to the Show opening.
Show Management greatly appreciates your understanding and observation of this deadline.
Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers Rule Change
Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers registration continue to be restricted to two (2) badges per
company. The cost for their registration has increased to $200 per badge.
If additional exhibitor badges are required over the complimentary allotment, the price is $15 per badge.
- Exhibitor registration onsite is $15 per badge, regardless of any remaining allotment.
- Unique individual e-mail addresses are required to complete registration for booth personnel. In order to receive a badge, each registrant is required to confirm their e-mail address once registration is complete. If the e-mail is not confirmed prior to the badge mailing, the badges will be held for pick up at the Show.
Show Office Additional Location
An additional Show Office will be located above in the Grand Lobby on the second floor next to the Members Lounge in order to serve North and Central Hall.
- Complimentary Banquet Ticket Request Due
- Exhibitor Registration Due – (To receive Badges in Mail) for International Mail/Fax
- Exhibitor Registration Due – (To Receive Badges in Mail) International Online
- International Buyers Guide Advertising Space Reservation
- Lead Retrieval Rental (Early-Bird Rate)
- Media Conference Application
- Show Directory Advertising Space reservations
- Business Services (North Hall) Burgundy
- Front Exhibit Hall Red
- Hot Rod Alley (Central Hall) Burgundy
- Mobile Electronics & Technology (North Hall) Blue
- Tires, Wheels & Equipment (Lower South Hall) Blue
- Racing and Performance (Central Hall) Red
- Restoration Marketplace (Central Hall) Plum
- Restyling & Car Care Accessories (North Hall) Green
- Tools and Equipment (North Hall) Plum
- Trucks/SUVs, Off-Road (Upper South Hall) Green
Want your company to stand out in the crowd? SEMA offers several ways to give you that opportunity by becoming a sponsor at the Show. This is a great way to promote your company and your sponsorship dollars go right back into the automotive aftermarket industry. Contact Motor Media Inc.: 818/248-4449.
Hotel reservations may be made online at www.SEMAShow.com/travel, or by calling the AAIW Housing Bureau at 800/967-8852 or 847/948-6789.