SEMA manufacturing members are invited to preview and gather measurements of Ford's 2009 E-Series and F Super Duty trucks. The Measuring Session is scheduled for Tuesday, April 8, at the Ford Conference and Event Center in Dearborn, Michigan. The limit is two persons per company.
Upon confirmation, maps and hotel information will be e-mailed to attendees. Please click here for registration. (If your browser does not link directly, copy and paste the following URL into your browser's address bar):
The event will be separated into a morning and an afternoon session. The agenda (subject to change) is:
- 8:00 a.m.–9:15 a.m.: Classroom-style introduction and discussion with question-and-answer session
- 9:15 a.m.–9:30 a.m.: Break (beverages served)
- 9:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Measuring Session in the garage area
- 1:00 p.m.–2:15 p.m.: Classroom-style introduction and discussion with question-and-answer session
- 2:15 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: Break (beverages served)
- 2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.: Measuring Session in the garage area
For information on SEMA Measuring Sessions or OEM relations, contact Bill Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org.