SEMA-member companies have posted several new listings for job opportunities at www.sema.org/classifieds. Working for a SEMA-member company has many advantages. In addition to working for a company that supports and contributes to the success of the overall industry, being employed by a SEMA-member company enables employees to participate in webinars, access free market research, join SEMA committees and more. The newest classified listings posted under Positions Available include:
- Sales Person, Inside Sales, Corona, California
- Sales Rep., St. Louis, Missouri
- Manager - National Retail Accounts, North Huntington Beach, California
- E-Media Sales Leader, Santa Ana, California
- Supervisor - Contract Station Relations, Houston, Texas
- AEWC-Data Entry Clerk, Chino, California
SEMA members: Have a job opening that you need filled? Members are invited to post classified ads on www.sema.org/classifieds free of charge. Categories available are: Positions Available, Positions Wanted, Rep Opportunities, WD Opportunities, For Sale, Items Wanted, Business Opportunities and Internships. Visit the site for details.