Exhibit Days: February 8 and 9
- Booth Food Service Tab 12
- Electrical Order (Advance Rate) Tab 10
- Exhibitor Registration Due (To Receive Badges In Mail) Tab 3
- Feature Vehicle Entry Tab 5
- Internet Order (Advance Rate) Tab 12
- Security Guard Service Tab 12
- Telephone Order (Advance Rate) Tab 12
- Utilities – Gas/Water/Drain/Compressed Air Tab 10
- Advance Shipments to Freeman Warehouse Tab 8
- Exhibitor Registration Due (Badges will not be mailed) Tab 3
- Lead Retrieval (Deadline to reserve pre-show) Tab 6
EXHIBITOR SERVICES MANUAL
The Exhibitor Services Manuals has been mailed. If you did not receive your manual, contact Exhibitor Services at 702/450-7662, ext. 120.
- You may review and print all the forms in the manual by visiting the SEMA Spring Expo website at www.SEMASpringExpo.com/esm or the SEMA OFFROAD website at www.SEMAOFFROAD.com/esm.
Hotel reservations are still being accepted. Call 702/450-7662, ext. 240 to reserve your room. Book now before all the rooms are gone!
CREATIVE STYLING AND TRIM COMPETITION
Be a winner. Put your accessorized vehicle and company in the spotlight at the SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD. Earn recognition from a GM design team at the 14th Annual Creative Styling & Trim Awards competition—open to all exhibitors, restylers, installers and truck-accessory retailers.
Entering the Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Hummer or Pontiac you’ve accessorized in this prestigious design competition is as easy as 1-2-3.
- It’s free—simply click here to download a contest entry form.
- Fax your completed form to SEMA, 909/860-0184, no later than Thursday, January 24, 2008.
- Show off your talent and creativity.
FORD DESIGN AWARDS
Make sure to watch for Ford's 2008 Styling Awards for Best Use of Accessories on a Ford truck/SUV. Awards will be judged by Ford's Warren Nally and are available to any Ford truck/SUV on display at SEMA Spring Expo/SEMA OFFROAD.
SEMA Spring Expo
- Drape Backdrop and side rails - Blue
- Aisle Carpet - Black
- Drape Backdrop and side rails - Red
- Aisle Carpet - Red
PLEASE NOTE THAT HANGING SIGN RULES HAVE CHANGED. Signs may be hung at any height. The ceiling height at the Indiana Convention Center is 34 feet, so requesting a sign be hung at the highest point would mean the bottom of the sign is at 26 feet. Signs may be no more than eight feet in length.
- Exhibitors that have a hanging sign in their booth must contact Show Management to send a copy of their Hanging Sign Order, found in Tab 9. It must include the height and width of the sign, the number of sides, exact location over the booth and sign graphics located on the sign.
- Sign orders must be received by the Indiana Convention Center no later than two weeks prior to the first move-in date.
ELECTRICAL ORDERS & LAYOUTS
If you are ordering electrical for your booth, please ensure that you specify where you want the outlets. You should submit a diagram along with your order to confirm placement. Electrical order forms are in Tab 10 of your ESM.