The following are the 2007 SEMA Board of Directors election results.
- Rick Rollins, Superchips, Inc.
- Gale Banks, Gale Banks Engineering
- Mike Spagnola, Street Scene Equipment
- Doug Evans, Primedia (Incumbent)
- Richard Sherman, Baer Brakes (Incumbent)
- David Stutts, Hot Rod Air, Inc.
- Dennis Gage, Bradley David Productions (Incumbent)
- Jeep Worthan, Auto Meter
- Larry Erickson, Ford Motor Company
- Anne Johnson, CTW, Inc. (Incumbent)
- Van Woodell, Weathers Auto Supply
- Donnie Eatherly, P&E Distributors, Inc.
- Tony Napoli, American Speed Centers
- Bob Price, CE Band, LLC (Incumbent)
Manufacturers’ Rep Category
- Bill Perry, Bill Perry & Associates (Incumbent)
- Dave Wrobleski, Jim Wrobleski & Co., Inc.