The road to success at the 2007 SEMA Show can be a rocky one, but you can make it a smooth trip with 10 essential steps. Tradeshow expert Chuck Schwartz shares the fundamentals of budgeting, developing a game plan and creating a winning team for the Show, Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 10 a.m. (PST). Learn the most important steps to creating an effective and efficient tradeshow exhibit, produce more foot traffic and generate more leads.
His 60-minute "10 Steps to Your SEMA Show Plan That Will Guarantee ROI and Success" webinar will not only provide you with an inside edge, but also guarantee your return on investment and overall success.
Tune in for expert tips on:
- Effective exhibit design and production
- Saving $$$ on Show services
- Avoiding common problems, such as lost/damaged freight, illness or injuries, intellectual property rights and other onsite conflicts
Employees of SEMA-member companies and SEMA Show exhibitors can participate for free from anywhere with Internet access.
How to Participate
During the webinar on Thursday, June 7, you will be able to interact and ask questions through the computer or over the phone. Simply follow these steps on Thursday, June 7, at 10 a.m. (Pacific Time).
- Download the PowerPoint presentation as a PDF file by clicking here.
- View the presentation during the webinar by clicking here the day of the webinar.
- Connect to the audio portion of the webinar by calling toll-free 866/637-2754, pin 1542.