Join us for a one-hour session to discuss "U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) Practicalities/Mechanics of Obtaining the Lowest Tariff Rate,"
Katrice Kelly, Senior International Trade Specialist
Office of Trade Negotiations and Analysis, Industry and Analysis
International Trade Administration
U.S. Department of Commerce
Lourdes M Quinn, Attorney
Arias Quinn Consulting
Philip Sutter, Consultant
Come away with answers to how to obtain the lowest possible tariff rate with answers to questions such as:
- What are the differences in treatment under the USMCA for OEM parts and specialty aftermarket companies?
- What are the differences between USMCA and NAFTA for specialty aftermarket companies?
- What are the steps needed to figure out my tariff rates under USMCA?
- Are there any special requirements/reduced tariff rates for sending small volume/value packages to Canada?
- How do I document that my products meet the minimum content levels in order to claim preferential treatment?
For more information, please contact Linda Spencer at email@example.com.