- Caroline S. Perkins, Credit Manager, Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels
Increase your receivables turnover and cut your losses. For one low annual fee, the SEMA Credit Reporting Group gives you two vital services:
- Industry-wide monthly credit reports
- Confidential quarterly credit exchange meetings
Confidential Quarterly Credit Exchange Meetings: These meetings allow you to network with other SEMA Credit Reporting Group members, hear informative speakers, share valuable insights on industry trends, confidentially exchange useful credit information, develop relationships with credit managers of other automotive specialty equipment companies and take eye-opening warehouse tours.
- Non-member fee: $1,300
- SEMA members fee: $800 (A savings of $500)
- Credit losses can cost your company thousands and tens of thousands.
To enroll, contact:
SEMA Member Benefits, Monica Terlouw, Sr. Director, Member Outreach, (909) 978-6695.
SEMA Credit Reporting Group - Dan Pike, General Manager, MEMA Financial Services Group, Inc. P.O Box 13966, Research Triangle Park NC, 27709-3966, Direct: (919) 406-8821, Fax: (919) 546-849. Website: http://www.memafsg.com/credit_groups.php