Suggested caption: Registration for the 2023 SEMA Show is now open at www.semashow.com/register. The Oct. 31-Nov. 3 event will feature 2,000-plus automotive aftermarket brands showcasing the latest products and vehicle technology.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR 2023 SEMA SHOW
-- B2B event to feature 2,000-plus automotive aftermarket brands, new products,
vehicle technology --
-- $40 fee for qualified buyers available through June 30; includes four-day access, networking events, education seminars, and a glimpse of the industry’s future --
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (May 8, 2023) – Registration for the 2023 SEMA Show is now open at www.semashow.com/register.
Featuring thousands of exhibitors and brands, the October 31-November 3 event at the Las Vegas Convention Center will showcase the hottest products in, and tools for, automotive customization. Businesses that sell or distribute automotive parts will find special Show deals, make quality connections with manufacturers, learn about new trends, and leave with new ideas to help build their business.
A single registration includes:
- Four days of access to the trade-only SEMA Show floor, where manufacturers are prepared to provide product demonstrations and answer technical questions about thousands of products
- Inspiration from leading innovators and celebrities sharing their personal messages at seminars, keynote addresses, and other special events
- Insight on new technology, such as alternative fuel, electric vehicles, advanced driver assistance systems, and more
- Emerging trends shown on the world-class vehicle build debuts throughout the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Meaningful connections and partnerships with professionals from throughout the world, which can only be accomplished through face-to-face conversations and gatherings
The $40 fee for qualified buyers is available until June 30. Deadlines and fees for other registration categories can also be found at www.semashow.com/register.
“As a trade association, we are committed to ensuring that participation in the SEMA Show is easy and affordable,” said Tom Gattuso, SEMA VP of Events. “Making the annual trade show accessible to the worldwide marketplace is what helps make the SEMA Show the best place to connect with the industry. It guarantees that the best products, most innovative ideas, and emerging trends are at the Show.”
Show organizers encourage registrants to sign up early to maximize the return on their investment. In addition to a discounted rate, early registrants are among the first to learn about special events, new features and exhibits, and the Education Program.
For more information about the 2023 SEMA Show, log on to www.semashow.com.
About SEMA and the SEMA Show
The SEMA Show is a trade show produced by the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), a nonprofit trade association founded in 1963. Since the first SEMA Show debuted in 1967, the annual event has served as the leading venue bringing together manufacturers and buyers within the automotive specialty equipment industry. Products featured at the SEMA Show include those that enhance the styling, functionality, comfort, convenience and safety of cars and trucks. Additional details are available at www.semashow.com or www.sema.org, 909/396-0289.