Join SEMA, Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Typically more than 200 businesses join the association during the SEMA Show. Special Show incentives and discounts make SEMA membership a no-brainer for many companies. But even though the SEMA Show and the deadline for Show-only incentives to join have passed, SEMA wants to extend the SEMA Show satisfaction guaranteed offer to you. Join SEMA today, and if you are not completely satisfied with your membership, simply let us know within three months and SEMA will refund your membership dues in full.*
Knowing that you can test-drive a SEMA membership for three months, what is there to lose? Join today and:
- Save up to 39% on package deliveries and a minimum of 72% off less-than-truckload freight shipments with SEMA’s newest benefit partner—UPS.*
- Get safe, easy and cost-effective credit card processing through First Data and $100 toward your second year’s SEMA membership dues upon approval and activation of a new First Data merchant payment processing account by December 30, 2013.*
- Help boost your sales by offering your customers special financing options when you enroll in the consumer credit program, CarCareONE from GE Capital.*
- Get a $100 discount on a new business insurance policy from the automotive specialty-equipment insurance experts, Alliant Insurance.*
- Decrease product development time by producing prototypes without the need for a casting mold or CNC programming with the SEMA Rapid Prototyping Service. The service is free (members pay material cost only).
- Take advantage of SEMA Education Institute (SEI) offerings. SEI encompasses all of SEMA’s educational efforts, providing SEMA members with outstanding professional development and training resources. SEMA’s webinar series provides members with information in brief, one-hour programs. Members can tune in to live broadcasts that include interactive question-and-answer sessions with featured industry presenters. Members unable to participate in the live program can access a range of topics from the SEMA archived webinars through on-demand information.
- And much more!
As you can see, there are many resources available to help SEMA-member companies succeed.
*Some restrictions apply. For more information on how SEMA’s member benefits can impact your business, contact Monica Terlouw via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 909-978-6695.