SEMA Member News—November/December 2011
Exclusive Benefits for SEMA Members at the 2011 SEMA Show
Whether your company is a long-standing SEMA member or you decide to join while at the 2011 SEMA Show, visit the SEMA Association Center to take advantage of exclusive SEMA member benefits.
Want to Save Money?
Representatives from SEMA’s four member benefit partners will be at the SEMA Show to demonstrate how they can help your company save money. Each SEMA member benefit partner will have a display on the Show floor as well as representation in the SEMA Association Center. The Association Center will be in its usual location in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center, between the North and Central Halls. SEMA members will have the opportunity to discuss freight savings, business insurance solutions, a consumer credit-card program and credit-card payment processing services. The following is a list of the special incentives being offered by SEMA’s member benefit partners to SEMA members at this year’s SEMA Show:*
- Receive $100 off your first YRC heavyweight shipment when you enroll in the SEMA Freight Savings Plan.*
- Receive a $100 discount with the purchase of a new business insurance policy through SEIA.*
- Receive a $50 Visa Gift Card when you enroll in the GE Capital CarCareONE Consumer Financing Program.* Plus, take the CarCareONE Test Drive for three months with no obligation.**
- Receive a $500 Visa Gift Card if First Data is unable to match or better your company’s current credit-card payment processing rate.*
(*Some restrictions apply. Please visit the SEMA Association Center for details. **All costs waived during the three months except actual usage charges related to discount fees associated to the promotional financing program.)
If your company is not already taking advantage of one or more of these programs, we encourage you to stop by the Association Center to learn more about how they can help your business.
Need a Place to Meet or Eat?
If you need a place to meet with a small group (10 or fewer) at this year’s SEMA Show, the SEMA Members’ Lounge has meeting room space available to SEMA members. Rooms are available to exhibiting and buyer members. Sign-up sheets are available in the SEMA Members’ Lounge, located in room N251 of the North Hall, upstairs from the Association Center. The Members’ Lounge is a convenient place to grab a quick lunch, network with other SEMA members, access a computer with Internet service and a printer, or to charge your cell phone. The Members’ Lounge will be open on Monday, October 31–Thursday, November 3, from 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., and Friday, November 4, from 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. Hot and cold lunches will be available Tuesday–Friday from 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Not a SEMA Member Yet? It Pays to Join at the Show
- If your company is not already a SEMA member, there are great reasons to join while at the 2011 SEMA Show. Coupon books will be available that contain special incentives and discounts for first-time SEMA members that join at the Show. In addition to the special incentives being offered by SEMA’s member-benefit partners, you may be entitled to much more by joining at the Show.
- First-time SEMA members in the following member categories receive 50% off their first-year membership dues (as outlined in the SEMA membership application): retailers, installers/restylers, jobbers, restorers, street-rod dealers and tire dealers.
- First-time members in any member category receive 50% off their first-year membership dues in any one SEMA council of their choice.
- Each new member company will receive one free SEMA T-shirt.
- Each new member company will receive two free lunch tickets for the SEMA Members’ Lounge.
- The first 50 new members to join will each receive one free ticket to the SEMA Industry Awards Banquet and Reception, being held Thursday evening, November 3, at the Las Vegas Hilton.
- Each new member company will receive one free print copy of the 2011 SEMA Membership Directory.
If you’re thinking about joining SEMA, visit the Association Center in the Grand Lobby.