FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 22, 2009
Media Contact: Della Domingo
909/396-0289, ext. 130
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (April 22, 2009) – Twenty-one industry professionals are vying for a position on the 2009-2010 SEMA Board of Directors. The SEMA Board of Directors provides strategic direction to the association and plays a critical role in shaping the future of the automotive specialty-equipment industry.
Candidates are as follows:
- Paul “Scooter” Brothers, Comp Cams
- Gene Ezzell, Ezzell Performance Consulting
- Joel Ayres, Leer
- Wen Chang, Topline Wheels
- Laurel Dasher, Superchips
- Doug Evans, Source Interlink Media (incumbent)
- Myles Kovacs, DUB Industries
- Ernie Silvers, Egge Machine Co.
- Mike Spagnola, Street Scene Equipment (incumbent)
- David Stutts, Hot Rod Air, Inc. (incumbent)
- Jeep Worthan, Auto Meter (incumbent)
- Steve Wolcott, Pro Media
1. Donnie Eatherly, P & E Distributors Inc. (incumbent)
2. Zan Martin, Martin & Company Advertising
3. Tony Napoli, American Speed Centers (incumbent)
4. Joseph Risch, Whitney Automotive Group
5. Mark Toebben, DCi (incumbent)
6. Van Woodell, Weathers Auto Supply (incumbent)
Manufacturers' Rep Category
1. Jeff Bates, Bob Cook Sales
2. Bryan Foster, Foster Babcock
3. Bernie Meyer, KAM Marketing
Photos and backgrounds of all of the candidates are available here.
Ballots will be sent to the primary contacts at SEMA member companies within the corresponding categories on May 29, 2009, and are due back by June 22, 2009.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $38.1 billion specialty automotive industry of 7,358 member-companies. It is the authoritative source for research, data, trends and market growth information for the specialty auto parts industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. For more information, contact SEMA at 1575 S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765, tel: 909/396-0289, or visit www.sema.org and www.enjoythedrive.com.