SEMA News—February 2014
2014 Online Sessions—Business Practices and Insight for Today’s Market
Author and speaker Christine Corelli kicked off the 2014 SEMA webinar program in January. Access her session on www.SEMA.org/webinars.
The SEMA Education Institute (SEI) released the first set of 2014 SEMA Webinars. The program provides representatives of SEMA-member companies with interactive sessions that cover best business practices, industry trends, sales and marketing and much more.
Here’s brief a look:
- February 6: “Opportunities for Growth: Working With the Top Auto Manufacturers,” presented by Automotive Industry Action Group
- February 20: “So You Want to Be in Pictures? A How-To and the Pros and Cons of Product Placement in Film,” presented by Mark McFann, Cast a Long Shadow
- March 4: “SEMA Garage: Product Development and Innovation,” presented by Mike Spagnola, SEMA
- March 18: “911 Customer Service in 20 Minutes—Eight Words That Kill the Deal,” presented by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor
- April 17: “Volunteering at SEMA: Grow Your Contacts, Grow Your Business,” presented by SEMA Councils and Networks
SEMA webinars may be accessed from any computer, and participants may interact via the live session or download the file and listen when convenient. Webinars are free to members and are only $29 for non-members.
For more information, to access archived webinars and to register for upcoming sessions, visit www.sema.org/webinars.