By SEMA Editors
The 2022 SEMA Show is about six weeks away. Here’s a rundown of key deadlines, including early-bird and advance rates available for several booth services, as well as checklists to keep you on track and on budget.
Complete Deadlines Checklist – Take advantage of Early-bird rates—order before the deadlines!
The deadlines checklist provides a breakdown of all of the deadlines for booth orders, rentals, booth vehicle applications, celebrity appearance notifications and much more.
Budget Checklist – Double check your Show prep.
The budget checklist form allows you to keep track of all your costs and ensures that you are adequately prepared for your experience at the SEMA Show.
Upcoming Exhibitor Deadlines – Take advantage of discounts by acting before the deadlines.
- September 30 - Target Move-in Date Change Request-Freeman
- September 30 - Internet/Telephone Order (Advance Rate)–Cox Business (LVCC)
- October 3 – International Air Freight Arriving at Los Angeles International (LAX) Airport
- October 3 – International Sea Freight Arriving at Long Beach Terminal
- October 7 – Products for Project Vehicle Builders
- October 7 – EAC – (Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor) Application Form
- October 7 – New Products Entry (Advance Rate)
- October 13 – Shipping of Carpet to Advance Warehouse – CARPET/PAD only
- October 14 – Meeting/Function Space Reservation
- October 17 – Booth Catering Order Service – Centerplate
- October 19 – Tents/Canopies – Full Circle Events
- October 20 – Hanging Sign/Banner Shipments to Advance Freeman Warehouse
- October 20 – New Products Showcase Advance Shipments to Freeman Warehouse
Click here for a complete listing of 2022 SEMA Show deadlines.
More information on the 2022 SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com.