The SEMA Data Excellence designation recognizes the companies that have worked with SEMA Data to recreate and relaunch industry-leading product data sets. Here are products from current SEMA Data members that have achieved data excellence.
SN ’19–’22 GMC Sierra 5'9" Bed Length
The all-new Sentry by TruXedo combines all the same great features of the Sentry CT but with an industrial-strength, leather-grain vinyl fabric. This hard roll-up truck bed cover features an Xtra-low profile. We have pressure bonded the vinyl fabric to heavy-duty aluminum slats making Sentry the ultimate in durability and security. When rolled up tightly at the cab, the cover provides full bed access without blocking rear-view visibility or the third brake light. When closed, the Sentry’s flush-mount profile delivers a sleek look that is sure to impress. An extra security latch is located toward the center of the cover for enhanced protection so you can rest in the fact that your cargo is safe and sound. Installation is quick and easy and does not require the use of special tools or drilling. The Sentry is made in the U.S.A. and comes backed by a three-year warranty.
- X15 rails are incorporated into the design providing a distinctive flush-mount look while enhancing the overall look of your truck.
- Mounts to the inside of the truck bed providing stake pocket access for additional truck customization.
- Heavy-duty matte black aluminum slats are pressure bonded to the fabric for additional strength and resiliency.
- Simply roll the cover closed to securely store and secure your cargo with confidence.
- Industrial-strength, UV-resistant, leather-grain vinyl fabric looks great in all conditions.
- No drilling or special tools required.
- A unique self-leveling design feature of these rails allows for a faster, more accurate installation.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This “blacked-out” hard roll-up cover is sure to please the most discerning pickup truck enthusiast.
- An additional security latch, located toward the center of the truck bed, enhances the security of this cover.
- The entire cover can be removed in seconds, without tools, providing true 100% full bed access.
Brace – Lower Control Arm
You can never have too much chassis stiffness. Weight aside, the more the better. Chassis bracing maintains alignment angles and spring rates by greatly reducing body or chassis flex. In fact, it helps every component in the suspension system do its job properly and you can feel the difference through improved turn-in, sharper steering response along with greater steering feedback.
- Bracing maintains alignment angles and spring rates by greatly reducing body or chassis flex.
- Featuring premium polished alloy materials, Whiteline products not only make your vehicle handle better, but they look great, too.
Connecting Rod Audi 5-Cyl., 144.00 mm, ARP2000, Set of Five
BoostLine connecting rods are designed from the ground up for high-power forced induction and nitrous applications. A patented, three-pocket design, forged from premium 4340 steel, maximizes strength while minimizing rotating weight. This revolutionary design dramatically improves the rod’s big-end stability under tensile loads and provides a 60% improvement in bending strength and 20% stress reduction in tension compared to H-beam designs. All of these benefits make BoostLine rods ideal for high-cylinder pressure engine combinations.
- Purpose-built for boost.
- Forged from ultra-strong 4340 steel.
- Patented three-pocket design.
- Industry-leading ARP 2000 fasteners (Available in 625+ for sport compact and European applications).
- Detailed inspection report included.
Spare Tire Carrier
The Havoc Tailgate Tire Carrier for ’07–’18 Wrangler JK features a cast-aluminum hinge casting designed to safely support a 37-in.-diameter tire, perfect for lifted Wrangler with oversized spares. The carrier’s main body is CNC laser cut from 3/16-in. and brake-formed giving it a brash, unrefined finish made for the roughest of terrain. An integrated hi-lift jack mount bolts to the swing arms eliminating the need for an accessory jack mount while our two-stage powdercoat offers superior UV protection and corrosion resistance. The reinforced design adds vital reinforcement to the factory tailgate and is compatible with stock and aftermarket bumpers making it the perfect tire carrier for your JK.
- Designed to allow up to a 37-in. tire.
- Compatible with stock or aftermarket bumpers.
- Includes antenna and bumper jack mount.
- CNC laser cut and brake formed 3/16-in. steel.
- Limited 5-year warranty.
Stage 2 CNC Ported EJ25 11mm Oil Pump for ’04–’21 STI, ’02–’14 WRX, ‘05–’12 LGT, ‘04–’13 FXT
Each IAG Stage 2 oil pump starts life as an OEM spec 11mm oil pump, straight from Subaru. IAG completely disassembles the new oil pump including pulling the rotors, backing plate and pressure-relief valve. Next, the main body is fixtured in our in-house 5-Axis Centroid CNC machine where the inlet and outlet passageways are CNC ported. This allows for a larger, more consistent pathway for the oil into and out of the gerotor internals and helps to prevent cavitation. The oil pump outlet where it meets the engine block is also CNC “port matched” for a perfect transition into the engine block. The inlet and outlet sides of the gerotor are also opened up on the CNC mill to reduce inlet side cavitation and outlet side pressure drops. The pressure-relief valve piston is REM polished, which provides a non-directional, low Ra, polished finish. This reduces friction, heat and possibility of the relief valve piston galling and sticking—a common failure point on the OEM pumps. The piston is reinstalled and confirmed to operate correctly. The rotors are measured and checked to be within the manufacturer's specification—aka blueprinted, and installed next. The pump is then put together with a light coating of assembly lube to reduce friction and scuffing and aid in priming on first start up. Finally, the backing plate is installed. Loctite is added to the hardware, and each piece receives a painted mark after it is correctly torqued. The pump ships ready to install, with all hardware and seals required for installation.
- Intended for stock engines or stage 1 IAG engines.
- Shimmed and REM polished pressure-relief valve to increase oil pressure.
- Blueprinted and assembled, ships ready to install.
- 11mm oil pump rotors.
- CNC ported to maximize flow and pressure.
ST Adjustable Lowering Springs—Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 8-cylindar AWD With Electronic Dampers
Our ST Adjustable Lowering Springs allow seamlessly adjustable lowering on vehicles with or without electronically adjustable dampers. They essentially turn any standard suspension into a coilover kit. Our new ST Adjustable Lowering Springs are now available for a variety of makes and models. The innovative ST threaded sleeve provides perfect fitment no matter if your car is equipped with standard shocks or an electronically adaptive damping system. With our ST Adjustable Lowering Springs, it’s easy to convert your stock suspension into a height adjustable system. Similar to coilover kits, the ST Adjustable Lowering Springs allow a seamless ride height adjustment for your vehicle in reasonable lowering ranges. We supply vehicle-specific dust protection and spring components that are designed to give you the most out of your lowering. With ST Adjustable Lowering Springs you can expect a dynamic and sporty driving experience. At ST suspensions, your driving experience is the focus when it comes to our products. That is why we select vehicle specific spring rates in each ST Adjustable Lowering Spring kit to perfectly match your original dampers. Our Adjustable Lowering Springs are made from chrome silicon steel to guarantee a long-lasting and quality driving experience. You will not only benefit from a lowered center of gravity and more direct handling but also improved steering and more stability during cornering. ST suspensions springs are constructed to OEM-quality standards. They are made of high-strength chrome silicon steel in a cold winding process then multi-tempered and have a final epoxy coating. This process helps resistance to different weather conditions. The high-strength ST spring steel also ensures that our ST springs are block resistant and the springs do not sag.
- Made in Germany.
- ST adjustable lowering springs transform your standard suspension into a coilover, and you can continue to use your electronic damper adjustment if the car is equipped with it.
- Springs made of chrome-silicon steel guarantee a more direct driving experience thanks to their application specific spring rates.
- Improved looks thanks to the lower ride height.
- Individually height adjustable like a traditional coilover.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty—Unlimited Mileage.