By SEMA Editors
New for this year, the New Products Showcase will be located in the Las Vegas Convention Center’s Upper South Hall in booth #31255. In addition, buyers and media can now use the Show app on their mobile device to scan and save products and provide step-by-step directions to the exhibitors that submitted each product.
Exhibiting at the SEMA Show and entering at least one product in the New Products Showcase puts your latest products in front of thousands of qualified buyers from every segment of the specialty-equipment industry. The best part: the first product you enter is free! After that, each additional product you enter per category is $75 until October 8, after which, the fee increases to $150 per entry.
- The first product entered in one category in the New Products Showcase is FREE!
- Additional $75 per product category before October 8.
- After October 8, the cost is $150 per entry.
- No refunds provided after October 8.
- Entries submitted on-site will be accepted on a space availability basis.
For more information on New Products Showcase display guidelines, visit www.semashow.com/esm.