SEMA eNews highlights new products from industry companies when available. To have your product considered for upcoming issues, send product press releases to email@example.com.
Steele Rubber Products
Nissan Mini Truck Parts
Steele Rubber Products now offers an extended product line for the ’65–’86 Nissan (Datsun) trucks. This line includes weatherstripping and seals for windshields, doors, door glass and back windows.
Introducing the following parts and fitments:
- ’65–’72 520 & 521 Truck – Windshield Gasket without Groove – 70-4510-52
- ’72–’79 620 Truck – Windshield Gasket without Groove – 70-4511-52
- ’75–’79 620 Truck – Door Weatherstrips – 70-4512-72
- ’75–’79 620 Truck – Rear Window Gasket without Groove – 70-4513-83
- ’80–’86 720 Truck – Windshield Gasket without Groove – 70-4518-52
- ’80–’86 720 Truck – Windshield Gasket with Groove for Steel trim – 70-4519-52
- ’80–’86 720 Truck – Door Weatherstrips – 70-4520-72
- ’80–’86 720 Truck – Rear Window Gasket without Groove – 70-4521-83
- ’86–’94 D21 Truck & ’87–’95 Pathfinder – Door Weatherstrips – 70-4514-73
- ’86-’94 D21 Truck & ’87–’95 Pathfinder – Glass Run Channel - Left Hand – 70-4515-58
- ’86–’94 D21 Truck & ’87–’95 Pathfinder – Glass Run Channel – Right Hand – 70-4516-58
- ’86–’94 D21 Truck & ’87–’95 Pathfinder – Rear Window Gasket without Groove – 70-4517-83
Features and Benefits:
- Designed from factory originals and made specifically for ’65–’86 Nissan (Datsun) trucks.
- Seals are fully molded so they look and fit just like the originals.
- Made from high-quality EPDM rubber which has higher ozone and UV resistance and better overall performance than original rubber.
- Back by 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Steele Rubber Products is a family-owned business and a well-known name in the automotive restoration industry. For more than 60 years Steele Rubber has been manufacturing and offering high-quality weatherstripping for classic cars, trucks and hot rods.
Pulsar Coverage for 2021 Jeep
Powerteq took its original Pulsar and overhauled it to make it even better, while extending coverage for the latest ’21 models. With an all-new case, designed to offer increased rigidity and durability in the most extreme conditions, Pulsar for Jeep JL and JT continues to push the envelope for inline performance modules. Along with the sturdier case, the PC board has been updated and offers improved reliability and performance for the 3.6L Pentastar. Current part numbers 42451 and 42452 receive the new case and board updates, while 42751 and 42752 offer all-new ’21 model-year coverage.
Pulsar for Jeep Features and Benefits:
- Four on-the-fly adjustable power levels via cruise control buttons
- Tire Size: 20 in. to 40 in.
- Gear Ratio: 2.00–5.99
- Read and clear DTCs
- Auto Start/Stop Disable
- TPMS On/Off
- Tire Pressure Adjust 22–64 psi
- Power level displayed on OEM dash
- Adds up to 30 hp and 27 lb.-ft. TQ
- Improves accelerator pedal response
- Improves economy, towing capabilities, and performance
- 42451 and 42452 CARB compliant EO# D-802-7
Carbon Fiber Bottles
Nitrous Supply has developed a pair of carbon fiber N2O bottle packages for serious racers—one with the upgrade “Super Flow” bottle valve and the other with the company's unique “PowerValve.”
The “Super-Flow” valve from Nitrous Supply has several important enhancements, including a 45-degree valve/outlet flow path for improved sealing and an AN-8 male safety port that facilitates running a hose to route any pressure discharge outside the vehicle—a key safety consideration. Even more flow can be obtained from the “PowerValve,” which has an .500-in. orifice and feeds off a large 5/8-in. siphon tube. The valve is ball-type with a 1/4-turn lever-action (instead of a knob) for quick operation. This design facilitates incorporating an external shut-off mechanism for added safety. It also has a 1/4 NPT port for auxiliary pressure boosting. Both valves feature a 1/8 NPT gauge port to enable users to keep tabs on nitrous pressure.
Ultra Series Sport Compact Pistons
Sport-compact and European enthusiasts can now avail themselves of the latest generation of Ultra Series pistons from JE. They are available BMW, Ford, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru and Toyota applications in a variety of compression ratios and bore sizes and serve to provide custom piston features with shelf-stock convenience. Ultra Series pistons are engineered to handle high boost levels and nitrous oxide.
Forged from race-proven 2618 alloy using JE’s proprietary Aligned Grain Flow technology, they are up to 20% stronger than conventionally forged pistons and therefore can benefit from significant strength improvements without increasing mass.
Important attributes of JE’s Ultra Series pistons includes a ceramic thermal barrier crown coating that can accommodate high combustion pressures and temperatures, lateral gas ports and accumulator grooves that ensure optimum piston ring sealing and a Perfect Skirt coating that reduces friction while eliminating cold-start piston slap.
Additionally, JE Ultra Series pistons come with an upgrade 9310 alloy wrist pin, dual pin oiling and a complete set of premium pistons rings.