By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- SEMA Webinar: Female CEOs, Executives Share Their Wisdom, May 7, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: The Growing Diversity of the Light-Truck Market, powered by TORA, May 11, 2021
- Facebook Live Chat Featuring Ben Schaffer, Presented by SEMA YEN, May 12, 2021
- Reducing Micromanagement and Increasing Employee Self-Sufficiency Series, May 13, 2021
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’22 Nissan Frontier, May 17–21, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Preparing for National Tire Safety Week, Powered by WTC, May 19, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: More Than Just Jeeping: Other Ways People Go Off-Road, Powered by TORA, May 20, 2021
- Webinar: HRIA General Membership Meeting, May 21, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Securing Education and Skills Training for Current and Future Positions, May 25, 2021
- 2021 SEMA Installation Gala, July 30, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2021 SEMA Show, November 2–5, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2021 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, December 9–11, 2021, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.