By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- ETTN Live Chat: Performance Electrification and Electric Vehicle Performance, April 23
- SEMA Webinar: Interview Skills, April 27, 2021
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’21 Ford Bronco, May 3–7, 2021, SEMA Garage, Diamond Bar, California
- YEN Virtual Happy Hour, May 3, 2021
- SEMA Virtual Town Hall, May 4, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: The Growing Diversity of the Light-Truck Market, powered by TORA, May 11, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: More Than Just Jeeping: Other Ways People Go Off-Road, Powered by TORA, May 20, 2021
- 2021 SEMA Installation Gala, July 30, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2021 SEMA Show, November 2–5, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2021 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, December 9–11, 2021, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.