By SEMA Editors
Dates and locations have been scheduled for several upcoming SEMA-sponsored shows, measuring sessions and activities.
- SEMA Measuring Session: ’20 Chevrolet Corvette C8, January 25–29, 2021
- YEN Virtual Happy Hour Networking Event, February 1, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: How to Protect Your Brand’s Online Reputation, February 9, 2021
- Facebook Live Chat With Kathryn Reinhardt, February 9, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Replica Car Program Finalized: Everything You Need to Know, February 10, 2021
- Facebook Live Chat With Lindsay Hubley, February 10, 2021
- HRIA General Membership Meeting, February 12, 2021
- SEMA Webinar: Classic Cars, Modern Markets, February 16, 2021
- 2021 SEMA Nordic Business Development Conference, September 2–6, 2021, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2021 SEMA Show, November 2–5, 2021, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
- 2021 Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Trade Show, December 9–11, 2021, Indianapolis
For association-related travel, contact Manya Petropaki (email@example.com) at Travel Store USA, 949-930-9268.