By Kyle Cheng
The pandemic has been challenging for everyone. Now that 2021 is here, what’s the path moving forward? How does recovery look for the country, the economy and our industry? How are consumers reacting? When can we expect to move past COVID-19?
The new “SEMA Future Trends—January 2021” provides insight on these trends and maps out potential paths for the specialty-equipment industry moving forward.
In this report, SEMA Market Research has pulled together the latest data, information and forecasts to help your company make better business decisions in 2021 and beyond.
In the report you’ll find:
- The likely scenarios for economic and industry recovery.
- Projections for the automotive and specialty-equipment industries.
- Timelines on when we can move past the pandemic.
- The latest economic forecasts.
- Consumer spending behavior and industry outlook.
To learn more, download the new “SEMA Future Trends—January 2021” report today at www.sema.org/research.
For regular snapshots of the economy and our industry, make sure to also check out our monthly “SEMA Industry Indicators” report.