By Della Domingo
SEMA360 participants who are registered and approved for the online event, taking place November 2–6, will receive login information beginning Friday, October 30. Users will be able to login immediately to update their profiles and build agendas.
Three things users will need to personalize their profiles:
- Head shot: An image will help others identify who you are and create a positive first impression. The file should be jpg 200px x 200px (no larger than 1 MB), and ideally include the head and shoulders, simple backgrounds and be well lit.
- Bio: The bio will help identify you to others. Be prepared with a 150-word bio about your current role and responsibilities.
- LinkedIn Link: Let others connect with you through your LinkedIn account by loading your LinkedIn URL. To obtain your URL, go to your LinkedIn profile (the page where you see your personal information and job history). Copy the URL for that page (usually a combination of your name along with some numbers and letter. (i.e., LinkedIn.com/johndoe/1234/A/233).
From there, users will be able to build their agendas. The following resources will help participants plan their agendas:
- List of 650+ Manufacturers
- Exclusive Manufacturer Discounts and Specials
- Education Seminars
- Networking and Special Activities
Industry professionals can still register to participate by visiting www.sema360.com.