By Della Domingo
As with any event, preparation is essential for success. Manufacturers in SEMA360, the industry’s new online event that is will provide the industry with a B2B environment in the absence of the in-person SEMA Show, can increase their success by preparing in advance of the event taking place, November 2-6.
Here are a few tips to help SEMA360 manufacturers:
- Include the SEMA360 logo on your website.
- Email your customers directly to personally invite them to visit your Showcase page.
- Announce your participation in social media using #sema360.
- If you have a scheduled product demonstration, guest speaker, expert, special pricing or any plans from SEMA360 that you want to promote, email Kelly Clancy at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can spread the word to participating buyers.
- Enter the New Products Showcase to bring in new buyers who are browsing the showcase (deadline is October 13, and first four entries are free).
- Enter vehicles into the Builder Showcase to link visitors to your Showcase page (deadline is October 9).
- Include a good mix of quality photos, videos and marketing materials on your Showcase page.
- Schedule roundtable meetings so you can interact and engage with buyers.
- Designate and promote at least one day and time when you staff your Showcase page beyond the recommended hours of 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (PST) to accommodate and reach international buyers. (About 30% of all buyers signed up for SEMA360 are from outside the United States.)
- Set up your Showcase page today. Manufacturers that participated in the recent training on the set up process should have received their login and a comprehensive playbook. Those who did not participate in the training or who did not receive the follow up material should visit www.sema360.com/manufacturer.html.