By Jenny Galvan
The Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN) is scheduled to host its Motorsports & Performance Tech Roundtables, Friday, December 8, at the PRI Trade Show in Indianapolis, where subject-matter experts will host discussions on their areas of expertise.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the experts, ask questions and participate in discussions, which will focus on the following topics:
- How to gain performance and drivability with electronically spooled/assisted turbocharging technology.
- How to run higher compression ratios using direct-injection technology.
- Trends in rapid prototyping and R&D tools to enhance engine/vehicle development and performance.
- How advanced simulation tools, such as GT Power and 3D CFD, can accelerate the engine-development process.
- How advancements in coatings reduce wear and friction and lead to increased performance.
For those planning to attend day two of the PRI Trade Show, register for this free event today.