By SEMA Editors
Stay up-to-date on the latest exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center.
Exhibitor preparations for the 2017 SEMA Show are in full swing. Stay up-to-date on the latest exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Sort by type of announcement and/or market segment to find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently.
Below are some of the latest announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- Mishimoto ’10-’15 Camaro SS Baffled Catch Can Kit
- From Darkness Comes New Light
- New OptiMate 5 Start-Stop Battery Optimizer
- GEN-Y Hitch Continues to Revolutionize With Industry-First, Frame-Mounted Torsion Suspension Hitch
- Epsilon Electronics Inc. Introduces New Soundstream Dual Screen Head Unit
- A+ Stainless Steel Wheel Covers and Simulators With Locking-Ring Mounting System
The 2017 SEMA Show will take place October 31–November 3 in Las Vegas. Register now!