By SEMA Editors
Exhibitors: Access the ESM
The Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM) contains information about virtually every item any exhibitor needs in order to set a budget, acquire booth space, set up and coordinate displays and garner sales leads. The ESM is available online at www.SEMAShow.com/esm.
Enter the New Products Showcase
The Featured Products category of the New Products Showcase is valuable for promoting and introducing an existing line to new customers.
The first new-product submission for the New Products Showcase is always free, and each additional product entered in the New Products Showcase is $150 per product.
The 2015 New Products Showcase will be located on the skybridge between Central and South Halls, helping organizers to streamline the product check-in/-out system to make a faster, easier process for exhibitors.
Products that do not meet the Show's criteria for “new” can be included in the Featured Products category of the Showcase. The Featured Products category is valuable for promoting and introducing an existing line to new customers.
To learn more about the Showcase and its value for exhibitors, visit the SEMA Show website.
Transportation Options to and From the Show
Showgoers have many options for getting to and around the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) during the 2015 SEMA Show. Here are several transportation options to help visitors make the best decision.
- Hotel Shuttles: Available each morning and afternoon on Show days (Tuesday–Friday, November 3–6), a complimentary shuttle runs every 20 minutes from select partner hotels to the LVCC. The service is an easy, affordable alternative to taking a taxi or the Monorail to and from the Show each day. Specific hours and hotels are available on SEMAShow.com.
- SEMA-to-AAPEX Shuttle: SEMA Show credentials provide access to the AAPEX Show at the Sands Expo Center, and the complimentary shuttle service to the AAPEX Show makes it easy for Showgoers to navigate between the SEMA and AAPEX shows. Hours and specific pick-up/drop-off locations can be found at SEMAShow.com.
- SEMA Show Loop: To help navigate the SEMA Show, a complimentary SEMA Show Loop is available during Show hours to transport Showgoers from designated locations at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Visit SEMAShow.com for details.
- Airport Shuttle: Available during designated hours on Thursday and Friday, an airport shuttle to McCarran International Airport is available for just $10. The shuttle makes it easy and affordable for those flying out to get a few extra hours in at the SEMA Show before departing. Details are available on SEMAShow.com.
Discounted tickets for the Las Vegas Monorail are available online.
With trains running every seven minutes, the Las Vegas Monorail is one of the most popular transportation choices among Showgoers. While trains fill up quickly during the week, they run frequently and lines move fast. Exclusive discounts are available to SEMA Show attendees, with tickets available for a single ride, or unlimited travel ranging for two days to seven days. The SEMA Show discounted tickets are available online.
TaxisWith two taxi pick-up and drop-off locations at the SEMA Show, taking a taxi cab is a convenient option. Ideal for those looking for a direct ride from or to a specific location, taxis can be accessed from either the East end of the Performance Pavilion, or in the Blue Lot on the East end of the Grand Lobby, adjacent to Central Hall.
Budget Checklist – Double check your Show prep.
The budget checklist form allows you to keep track of all your costs and ensure that you are adequately prepared for your experience at the SEMA Show. Check out the video presentation from SEMA’s Tom Gattuso and Brendan Gillespie on Booth Design/Budgeting for additional tips and how to avoid last-minute surprises and unexpected expenses.
- After-Hours Events
- Carpet and Cleaning Order (Advance Rate) – Freeman
- Credit Card Authorization – Freeman
- Electrical Order – LVCC Exhibits (Advance Rate) – Freeman
- Electrical Order – Westgate Exhibits (Advance Rate) – TSE
- Exhibit Accessories (Advance Rate) – Freeman
- Exhibit Furnishings (Advance Rate) – Freeman
- Exhibitor-Appointed Contractor (EAC) Application
- Exhibitor Product Training Sessions
- Exhibitor Registration Due – Domestic (to receive badges in the mail)
- Exhibitor Registration – International (to receive barcode confirmation)
- Hanging Truss, Chain Hoist, Lighting and Stagehand Labor (Advance Rate) – Freeman
- Labor, Installation and Dismantle – Freeman
- Manufacturer’s Rep Matching Service
- Meeting/Function Space Reservation
- Payment Authorization Form – Freeman
- Rigging Equipment Labor Order – Freeman
- Special Signs and Graphics (Advance Rate) – Freeman
- Third Party Payment – Freeman
- Utilities: Air/Water/Drain Order (Advance Rate) – Exhibits at the LVCC – Freeman
- Utilities: Air/Water/Drain Order (Advance Rate) – Exhibits at Westgate – Freeman
- Vehicle Detailing (Advance Rate) – Professional Detailers
- Freight – Last day freight will be accepted at the warehouse without penalty
- EAC Proof of Insurance Deadline
- Hanging Sign/Banner Advance Shipments to Freeman Warehouse
- Members Lounge Conference Room Reservation
- New Product Showcase Advance Shipments to Freeman Warehouse
- Freight—First Day Shipments will be received at LVCC (refer to Target Floor Plan)
Official Registration Partner – CompuSystems
CompuSystems provides registration and lead retrieval services for the SEMA Show, including TrafficMax, a 24/7 online targeting tool designed to increase your domestic and international SEMA Show buyer outreach.
Official Caterer – ARAMARK
ARAMARK provides dining solutions at the SEMA Show and can have food delivered to your booth so you can concentrate on business.
SEMA Show management takes great care to ensure that official partners offer the best value and customer service. Don’t hesitate to contact Show management to have your Show-related questions answered.