By attending the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition, you can be a part of a national TV taping that will air in the spring of 2016.
- The SEMA Show gives you exclusive access to more than 2,000 new products, keeping you at the forefront of the industry and ahead of the trends.
- The SEMA Show is an exclusive trade-only event, and your gearhead friends will be envious of you.
- The early discounted fee of just $25 will increase after October 16.
- Top experts, including Ryan Friedlinghaus and the West Coast Customs team, will conduct hands-on training and demonstrations throughout the week.
- You will be able to meet, get autographs and take pictures with celebrities, such as the stars of CBS Sports’ “Mobsteel,” Chip Foose and more.
- Your SEMA Show credential gives you free access into SEMA Ignited—the official SEMA Show after-party—where you’ll be able to see live drifting demos by top Formula Drift drivers.
- Buyers from the United States who register before October 16 will have their badges mailed to them in advance of the SEMA Show.
- You can be a part of a national TV taping for the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition that will air in the spring of 2016.
- You will be able to learn from top industry experts, including Scott Ginsberg—the famed author who wore a name tag 24/7, even to bed, for 15 years.
- One trip to the SEMA Show allows you to meet with executives from more than 2,400 manufacturers of automotive parts and accessories.
- Many exhibitors are offering SEMA Show specials that will save your business money.
- It’s the only trade show that represents the entire automotive specialty-equipment market, making it easy to discover cross-marketing opportunities and expand your business.
- You will see the most talented vehicle builders in the country compete in the second annual SEMA Battle of the Builders competition.
- Las Vegas is a great place for a business trip, with airports that are easy to navigate, lots of hotel and restaurant options and great entertainment.
- This year’s Show includes new features, including the Racing Annex, Performance Pavilion and 500+ manufacturers that are exhibiting for the first time.
- After the October 16 deadline, the price increases to $75, and you won’t have your badge mailed prior to the Show.