Hotel rooms across the city are filling up quickly. Visit the Travel and Lodging page on www.SEMAShow.com to see the latest deals and book your room.
By Becca Butler
Buyers who have already secured their 2015 SEMA Show credentials and received a confirmation email will have their badges sent to them in the mail before the event takes place in November. But securing your credentials is just the first step to preparing for your trip to the SEMA Show. Here’s what’s next:
- Secure your hotel: Hotel rooms across the city are filling up quickly, and SEMA Show attendees can get low rates by making their accommodations through Travel Planners, the official SEMA Show Housing Provider. Visit the Travel and Lodging page on www.SEMAShow.com to see the latest deals and book your room today!
- Plan to attend SEMA Ignited: Buyers are invited to attend SEMA Ignited, the official SEMA Show after-party, which is also open to consumers. Taking place in the Gold Lot on Friday night after the Show closes, the event will include hundreds of SEMA Show vehicles, drifting demonstrations, food, entertainment and more. SEMA Showgoers will get free access into SEMA Ignited with their Show credentials. For more information, visit www.semaignited.com.
- Select your education sessions: Seeing the hottest products, customized vehicles and networking with the industry are not the only benefits to attending the annual trade-only event. SEMA offers more than 50 free education seminars throughout the week to give attendees the tools and resources they need to help their businesses succeed. SEMA Show surveys indicate that nearly 90 percent of buyers who attend an education session at the SEMA Show find it valuable. Buyers can log on to their registration dashboard and select the sessions they would like to attend. More detailed information about topics and market-specific education tracks is available at www.SEMAShow.com/education.
- Get your New Products Breakfast tickets: The New Products Breakfast is a great event for buyers to get a glimpse at some of the best new products that will be on display prior to the Show opening. Taking place Tuesday, November 3, at 7:45 a.m., in the Westgate Hotel's Paradise Event Center, the breakfast is free for buyers and allows them to network with the industry and see the winners of the 2015 SEMA Best New Product Awards. Tickets can be secured on your registration dashboard at www.SEMAShow.com/register.
- Create your SEMA Show exhibitor list: According to SEMA research, nearly 75 percent of buyers come to the Show with an agenda of companies to see. With more than 2,000 exhibiting companies, having a plan prior to the Show can be beneficial in making sure you accomplish your goals during the week. Learn about exhibitors, what they’ll be debuting and where they’ll be located on the SEMA Show Floorplan, the Online Media Center, or the SEMA Show Directory. Tip: create your list and organize by booth number so you can group exhibitors by hall and avoid backtracking in the Convention Center.
To learn more about the tools and resources available to buyers, visit www.SEMAShow.com.