Colorbond Automotive Finishes will present the second annual Cleo award and $500 to the individual who has shown excellence in utilizing Colorbond’s finishes to restore any vehicle’s interior.
By Becca Butler
More than 2,000 exhibiting companies are gearing up for the 2015 SEMA Show, and many have already announced their product debuts, vehicle announcements and other Show-related news. Buyers and media can stay up-to-date on the latest announcements from SEMA Show exhibitors via the Online Media Center. Check out what these exhibitors already have planned:
- Colorbond Automotive Finishes, Booth #23793 announces the second annual Cleo Interior Restoration Crystal Trophy and $500 to be presented at the 2015 SEMA Show. The award is given to the individual who has shown excellence in utilizing Colorbond’s finishes to restore the interior of any type of vehicle.
- Performance Distributors (D.U.I), Booth #38193 announces the new S.O.S. (Sultans of Spark) coils that have been designed and engineered to increase performance and improve gas mileage for 1996-2002 Range Rover and Discovery owners.
- SlideMaster by Innovative Industries Inc., Booth #38243 introduces their American-made custom-built cargo handling trays in aluminum and steel.
- Avec Products, Booth #34291 announces their new CP-Optics Off Road LED light bars. The 500W 52 in. version is designed to a stylish look as well as improved performance.
- Big Ass Solutions, Booth #10170 introduces their new Black Jack fan that provides serious airflow, yet is small enough to go wherever. It fits through standard interior doorways and plugs into any 110V power supply, drawing less power than a toaster—only 7 amps at top speed.
- Ranch Fiberglass, Booth #36127 announces their participation in the 2015 SEMA Show. They will have two truck builds on display, both being built by Atomic Off-Road Designs and IMZZ Elite Vehicle Concepts.
- Rock Krawler/Pure Performance Group, Booth #36133 releases their Rock Racer suspension systems for the JK Wrangler. Rock Krawler has spent many months and thousands of miles in the desert, on the rocks and in the woods testing this new system.
- Miller Electric Manufacturing, Booth #24113 announces four welding and cutting demonstration areas that will be available in the Miller Electric Mfg. Co. booth. Visitors will be able to try the company’s latest MIG, TIG and metal cutting products as well as get general and technical questions answered.
- Hoosier Pattern Inc., Booth #32269 can bring projects to life quickly and accurately with their 3D printer. Eliminating the need for fabricating a pattern for the bold, Hoosier Pattern can print geometrically complex designs for 17 cents a cubic inch.
- Del City, Booth #23875 announces the Blue Sea Systems bus bars that are designed, tested and built to meet the stringent requirements of the boating, emergency and commercial vehicle industries.
- Mountain Off-Road Enterprises (M.O.R,E), Booth #37059 introduces three new off-road Jeep parts that will withstand the toughest trails while performing well and adding convenience to enthusiasts’ rigs.
For more information or to register to attend the 2015 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAShow.com.