Hosting a SEMA Show press conference can be an effective way to communicate your news to a large number of reporters.
- Exhibitors must submit an application by Friday, July 31, to be considered for an official SEMA Show press conference.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee an official press conference slot, nor does it guarantee that the media will show up. Exhibitors should plan on doing outreach to invite targeted media to attend their individual press conferences.
- Upon submitting an application, an automatic email will be sent to confirm that the application was received.
- If any required field is not included on the application, it will give you an error message and not allow you to submit. (Required fields include: Exhibitor Contact, Exhibitor Email, PR Contact, PR Email, Title and Subject, Preferred Date/Time and the agreements listed in red).
- Exhibitors will be notified of their status in mid-August and will receive their assigned press conference date/time by the first week of September.
- Exhibitors can learn how to host a successful press conference by watching this video.
For more information, contact your account rep at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-396-0289.