Exhibitor Summit participants will connect with advisors, tour the facilities and learn everything they need to know to be successful at the SEMA Show.
Presented by Show organizers, the SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit is similar to a college orientation in which participants connect with advisors, tour the facilities and learn everything they need to know to be successful at the Show. Exhibitors will learn:
- Cost-saving options when setting up a booth.
- Who to call if there are problems during the Show.
- When the best time is to set up a booth.
- How to best promote new products for free.
- What to do if a shipment does not arrive as scheduled.
- Tips for driving traffic to your booth.
To make it easy and affordable for exhibitors to attend, there are a limited number of hotel rooms for the Summit at no cost to participants. All meals are included, although participants are responsible for travel to and from Las Vegas. Certain conditions do apply and are explained on the Exhibitor Summit website. Space is limited—register now online.