Sherif Yassa of ICON explains the company’s build process.
Hundreds of thousands of viewers tuned in to the Velocity Network March 8 to watch the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition, which was chronicled in a one-hour television special. Taking viewers behind the closed doors of the 2014 SEMA Show, the program featured the top-10 builders and their journey through the competition. Viewers not only got to see the craftsmanship and artistry of the best vehicle builders and car customizers in the country, but they also learned some interesting, unknown facts about the vehicles builds, including:
- When it’s okay to use a red Ford emblem.
- What to do when there are no aftermarket racing parts available for your Triton V10.
- How to pull off a four-door ’32 Ford Highboy.
- What was done to the torsion bar of a ’67 Ford Black Ops Fairlane that made it so unique.
- April 3, 10:00 p.m.
- April 4, 1:00 a.m.
- April 9, 10:00 p.m.
- April 10, 1:00 a.m., 5:00 a.m.
- April 11, 4:00 a.m.
- April 12, 6:00 p.m.
- April 15, 7:00 p.m.
- April 16, 2:00 a.m.
- April 18, 2:00 p.m.