SEMA News captures the reaction from attendees at the premiere of SEMA’s “Battle of the Builders” TV special.
By Della Domingo
Viewers across America tuned in to the Velocity Network last Sunday for the premiere of the “SEMA: Battle of the Builders” TV special. The one-hour program takes viewers behind the closed doors of the industry-only SEMA Show, and highlights the Top-10 builders, their vehicles and their journey to the inaugural competition. The program and competition created unprecedented social media buzz, with the show’s promo video garnering thousands of views.
Online comments to the live airing ranged from, “I think it could be a mini series, with an episode going to each car,” to “Very neat to see what goes on at SEMA and to see more about the cars and builds.”
- “Was good, very neat to see what goes on at SEMA and to see more about the cars and builders.” —Travis Otis Floyd on Facebook
- “I think it could be a mini series with an episode going to each car. 5–6 episodes.” — Brian Wilson on Facebook
- “Great Show. Glad to see the builders and car owners get some more recognition. A lot of time and money went into those projects.” —Mark Moon on Facebook
- “Was a great show, some awesome cars.” —Dave Oliver on Facebook
- “Was a good show, a lot of awesome builds!” —Nathan Howard on Facebook
If you missed the premiere, you can catch it again this Saturday, March 14, at 3:00 p.m. (EDT) and Sunday March 22, at 6:00 p.m. (EDT) on the Velocity Network.
For more information visit www.semaignited.com.